733 Lakeview Plaza Blvd C, Worthington, OH 43085, USA

Used them for about a year. As far as their service is concerned, they are....ok. Depends on the person who shows up to spray. Don't buy into their "SMARTER approach" nonsense. They are the same as any other pest control company. They use the same business practices, the same chemicals, the same approach to pest control. There's nothing special about Alterra.

The problem I've got with these guys is their LACK of customer service. When I first started working with them, I asked that they never just setup a service date without talking to me first, as I wanted to opportunity to let them in the house to spray the garage and the unfinished portion of my basement. Far as I'm concerned, the job isn't done unless those sections are being properly sprayed.

After failing to do that any of the four times, I told them I would stop paying until they came back to spray my garage and basement. After emailing their customer service several times, instead of setting up a respray date, they sent me to collections. Clearly, I'm too difficult of a customer for them.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $111. This person is overall dissatisfied with Alterra Pest Control. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Alterra Pest Control.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Alterra Pest Control to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Alterra Pest Control?

Comments